Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StoneyMaroney (aka The cure no 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney (aka The cure no 2) Empty
PostSubject: StoneyMaroney (aka The cure no 2)   StoneyMaroney (aka The cure no 2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 am

Hey guys, I noticed that most of my profile is pretty much the same as the Cure's Laughing :
I
- live in Germany
- study Philosophy (and English)
- ...to become a teacher
- play guitar and sing in a stoner rock band
- lived in many flats with many interesting/utterly insane flatmates (I have made ANY strange experience with
flatmates. You wouldn't believe a word)

Other stuff:

I fanatically love longboarding, day in, day out, all year long, even in the rain. I've been doing it for a couple of years and I spent every day of last summer practicing slides and bombing hills.
In August, I wrecked my knee and tore my posterior cruciate ligament, so I had to have a transplant and some titanium drilled in my knee. I started walking without crutches, but with a leg splint only a couple of weeks ago, and 2 hours/day every day rehab is pretty hard. No longboarding for another year Evil or Very Mad
My board is standing in the corner with rusting bearings and a reproachful look while I play tyrant Laughing

I greatly improved my decks with Egalisator's help and I hope we can kick a lot of ass together in the future.

StoneyMaroney
Back to top Go down

StoneyMaroney (aka The cure no 2)
Page 1 of 1