Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cure's time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

The Cure's time Empty
PostSubject: The Cure's time   The Cure's time Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:07 am

Greetings Lightbringers,

So, I think that is my time to introduce myself. My name is Daniel, I'm 23 years old, I work in a cyle workshop since I cultivate myself studing philosophy as a career and I like to learn all about science, spirituality, technology and ingeniering, etc...

I like to play strategy games, any kind of it, I play Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k, Roleplaying games (World of Darkness, Star Wars, Dungeons...), Civilitation 4 at PC and I spend some time on Kongregate games.

No political affiliations, no religious believings, I accept all people's knowledge and I try to learn everything I can from everyone. I like to be some kind of Teacher or Diplomatic someday, I'm so interested on Political Science and Criminology too.

I play electric guitar and bass, I'm in a band of Hardcore Punk and in a Grunge Rock one, but they are new and I don't played in concerts since I left the other band.

I'm from Spain, I traveled at some european countries but I love to travel and discover my own country. I lived in so many different flats with very interesting people and I learned a lot from everyone.

So, only wish you all to enjoy this game and learn about all faction members, welcome all and enjoy Smile

Yours,
The_Cure
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com

The Cure's time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: