Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 83

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Mission 83 Empty
PostSubject: Mission 83   Mission 83 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:56 am

Many complained about this mission in chat.

Enemy Deck:
http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_83_%28Deck%29

General Tips:

• Don't play a 1-drop card that can't do at least 3 damage (together with the commander) first, it will be useless due to heal 2. Cards like Arc Trooper are great for this mission, but do not open with them.
  • Use 2 or even 3 Electromagnetic Pulses if you have them. They are grat against the low health armored units this guy plays.
  • Slow Rolls with a heal all commander do well here, but this may not be the place for cards with low HP for their cooldown, like Daemon.
  • I don't have it, but I think Plagueduster (the card with strike all raider 2) might be great here. But don't play it first, it will get killed by Enfeeble + Strike.

I did this with my normal faction war deck:
Mission 83 9995198317
I'll admit I only had about a 75% victory rate, but I was too lazy to build a deck specifically for this mission.
Back to top Go down
deathreaperFE
Commander
Commander

Mission 83 Empty
PostSubject: emp emp emp emp   Mission 83 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:20 am

i need 2 EMPS and 1 freddie (not the dude with the mutated face from the horor movie) so i need atleast 3 packs, but i think i wont get them untille i buy 9 packs because 20% of my rare cards are mend wounds YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Mission 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 83   Mission 83 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:09 am

Back to top Go down
deathreaperFE
Commander
Commander

Mission 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 83   Mission 83 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:44 am

since not many people have that much varity of cards i spent hours in the lab creating a diabolical new deck to beat the shit out of barracus the little **** here it is:
vyander
daemon 2
rifter
dominated hatchlings 2
tremor wyrm
xeno interceptor
predator
xeno mother ship
apex
deploy the 5 health units first like daemons and hatchlings to keep them from dying then when you have about 3 4 cards get one of the strike all cards and watch the fire works!!
this deck hasnt failed me YET... you might lose with it if you play your cards wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 83   Mission 83 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 83
Page 1 of 1