Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorta New ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omer126t

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

Hey I'm omer126t, I got accepted into the clan when I was around level 6 or 7 and I am currently level 11. I've been pretty active trying to recruit for the clan and playing in every war I can. I've gotten about 215 loyalty in about a few days ^^. Glad to be accepted into this clan and will do my best do help the clan. I come on like 3 - 4 times a day because this game requires me to do so, and I can't just play simultaneously.

One thing I love about this clan is that we are ALWAYS in wars. This way I can use my stamina to help us almost ALL the time. Really enjoy being in this clan, even though no one really talks in chat? Haha, but nice to meet you all. We should plan some raids or something because I'd be down!
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:43 am

Dude, I think you are a Member of LightBringers. This is the forum of Lightbringers. Big difference.

Lol, if you want a clan with members active in chat, you could join us. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sorry that our Leader confused you with that post on Kongregate.
Back to top Go down
omer126t

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:46 am

Hahaha ^^ very confusing. I wouldn't mind joining you guys but I'm not sure if you would want me in your faction.

I'm level 11, and what level is your faction btw? and how many members?
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:53 am

Welcome! Just send the application, we'll welcome you Very Happy

You can see members and rank here: https://lightbringers.forumotion.com/t14-official-members-list-and-ranks

Thanks,
The_Cure
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:54 am

We would not mind you joining at all, we like lower level players as long as they stay active and get better. You would have to quit your old faction though, and would use all your loyalty (not a big deal, since you'll never need more than 2000 anyway).

Sorta New ^^ 7316b9cb81bb4189a8722d2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorta New ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta New ^^   Sorta New ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorta New ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: Offtopic :: Offtopic-
Jump to: