Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zacoff
Commander
Commander

Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Empty
PostSubject: Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything   Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:59 am

hi, i'm zach, 22 (i think so, could also be 23) years old. i'm a student (Informational Science, in half a year it will be Computing Science) in Reignsburgh. in my free time i'm also the political leader of this world. also i am amazingly awesome.

Last edited by zacoff on Sun May 29, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : terminating typos)
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything   Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:23 am

Can't find Reignburgh on Google or Wikipedia. Do you, by any chance, mean Regensburg? I'm pretty sure you said you're from Bavaria...
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

PostSubject: Re: Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything   Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:17 am

jajjaja, really zacoff, I laught a lot xDD

Welcome again and thanks for being here!
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
zacoff
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything   Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:48 am

Egalisator wrote:
Can't find Reignburgh on Google or Wikipedia. Do you, by any chance, mean Regensburg? I'm pretty sure you said you're from Bavaria...
yeah, that's it Wink
i just find it way more awesome calling it Reignburgh ... like Edinburgh ... cause ... ancient scottish warriors were pretty awesome, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything   Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome4U proudly presents: the allmighty and unhumanly good looking ruler of everything
Page 1 of 1