Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Purger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:58 am

Okay, I really need a deck to beat him. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
The_Cure
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:08 am

The Imperial deck in my deck thread beats 90% with some modifications:
- Put in one Fortifier (Pierce and armored are great here) and one Aquabat (more Siege vs. GDR Core)
- Since I guess you won't have Auger Tank, thats one of the slots you need. Also you probably don't have 3 Sabres, but if you have, put out Arc Trooper.

- Best openers in order: Fortifier > Auger Tank > Sabre > Titan > Tiamat > Poseidon > Other Cards

Another Option should be Yurich with some bolide walkers and Chronos, but I have not tested this yet.

Edit: If you post the raid link, I could help you with it, I still want to unlock Hellion anyway.

Last edited by Egalisator on Sun May 22, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:50 am

Dont have that many cards, but i can modify my imperial deck with something...
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:14 am

I've heard a Pyro Rig (unlocked by reputation with the Protectorate) should be great against the Purger. Didn't unlock it yet, but since Fortifier is pretty much the best card against it, and pyro rig is a lot like fortifier, that should be true. Actually, a Yurich deck with Havoc, Omega, Fortifier (even though its not a raider), Bolide Walkers and Pyro Rigs (and maybe a cannon walker for more siege) should do great against that raid. Another possible commander would be Dalia (or Dracorex), to counter the Flurry cards.
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:06 am

Waw, but that's a lot of energy and days...
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:26 am

I have a new 95%-ish win deck:
Imperial Purger 13d855bd27524a418a1a1a0

Irealize this is pretty high-end, but the basic concept should work with similar cards as well, like Dalia as commander to counter the annoying flurries, Poseidon as heal all card, and EMPs or maybe even Pandemic instead of Plague. I think Nimbus or Helios, and maybe Valefar, would be good Legendary Choices too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imperial Purger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Purger   Imperial Purger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Purger
Page 1 of 1