Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Carter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcarter11

I'm Carter Empty
PostSubject: I'm Carter   I'm Carter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Don't know if anyone will actually respond to this,. so I'll keep it short. Name's Carter, usually go by MrCarter. Feel free to call Me either. I started playing Tyrant the day it came out on Kong and then stopped a few months ago, recently got back into it and I'm looking for some help with defense decks and anyone willing to chat in general.
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

I'm Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Carter   I'm Carter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 pm

The willingness to chat is kind of suffering under the lag right now. As for defense decks, WB-less (excpet draco) things I'd recommend right now would be

• Support Carrier spam with Elemental and Gorivore - Should beat n00bs easily and can beat pros with some luck.
  • Daemon Spam - mostly for raping the above deck that is often used on offense.
  • Tiatlapred (maybe with Lucina the Wicked instead of Atlas) - Still good against surgers.
Back to top Go down
Mrcarter11

I'm Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Carter   I'm Carter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 pm

I understand the chat problem. I generally log on to the chat on this site as well.

As for defense decks. I don't have any support carriers, as when I stopped playing that card wasn't even out yet. I'll see if I can get a hold of a few. Past that, I'm trying to finish the missions that have come out since I left. I'm not at a point that I can acquire either of the other two you named. A daemon spam I can sorta do, just not all that well since I don't have a ton of them laying around.. I got the early strikers, with the exception of atlas.. I still need him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Carter   I'm Carter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: