Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the one and only Egalisator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Introducing the one and only Egalisator Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the one and only Egalisator   Introducing the one and only Egalisator Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello Guys,
I'm 20 years old, and my real name is Sören (most of you probably don't have an "Ö-Key" so Soeren is fine too). I'm from Lübeck in northern Germany where I study computer science with sort of a major (we don't really use that system in germany, but this is comparable) in Media studies. I'm in 6th semester and currently working on my Bachelor Thesis, which is why I work a lot from home at the moment, and thus have a lot of freedom to play Tyrant, for example Wink . Knowing myself, however, I always find time for hobbies, so don't worry about me becoming inactive once I enroll in the master programme.
Speaking of Hobbies, as most of us here I like to play all kinds of computer games, being level 41 on Kongregate should be proof enough of that Twisted Evil . I have also done some modding in the past and want to create my own games one day, either as a hobby or a career (most likely as a hobby though, as I'm somewhat on the road to becoming a scientist). I also play analogue (Wink) games, most importantly Yu-Gi-Oh! with some tournament successes, and chess. I'm not so big on sports, though cycling is my standard mode of movement and I play table tennis with my little brother almost daily during summer time.
As for Tyrant, you can currently expect me to be online almost every day, though I will usually have less time on wednesdays.

Greetings, Egalisator
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the one and only Egalisator   Introducing the one and only Egalisator Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:24 am

Hey Ega, did you deleted the Member recruitment forums? I can't find it
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the one and only Egalisator   Introducing the one and only Egalisator Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:54 am

I found that we never used it at all and already had an applicants forum. the link to our recruitment thread is now in the rules section (https://lightbringers.forumotion.com/t16-tyrant-forum-post), and the old recruitment method poll was moved to "Suggestions and Promotions" and closed.
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the one and only Egalisator   Introducing the one and only Egalisator Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:21 am

Alright, well done then Wink
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the one and only Egalisator   Introducing the one and only Egalisator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the one and only Egalisator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: