Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkevin957
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way Empty
PostSubject: I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way   I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Sorry that ive been out for a while, i have a ton of excuses...that is, if anyone wants to hear them., so im back now, and pretty suprised that i havent been kicked, i dont really mind the demotion, and i'll be more active starting now. So yeah... nice to see all these new people that i've never met, if anyone has time please introduce yourselves...

I'm kevin, i go to school in california, i am a long distance runner, cycler, swimmer, a breakdancer, a reader....and of course a gamer, also, i speak three languages, english being my second, so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes...so tell me about you
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way   I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Finally, glad to see you again Ikevin! ^^

You have not been kicked, cause you are here since begining of Lightbringers and we gave you more time than normally, but demotion is active... you can be promoted again cause of activity, don't worry Wink

I hope we see you more at forum and game,
The_Cure
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com
Lkevin957
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way   I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm

thanks, and you can just call me kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way   I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back guys, hope that it's gonna stay that way
Page 1 of 1