The Cure's time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cure
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: The Cure's time   Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 am

Greetings Lightbringers,

So, I think that is my time to introduce myself. My name is Daniel, I'm 23 years old, I work in a cyle workshop since I cultivate myself studing philosophy as a career and I like to learn all about science, spirituality, technology and ingeniering, etc...

I like to play strategy games, any kind of it, I play Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k, Roleplaying games (World of Darkness, Star Wars, Dungeons...), Civilitation 4 at PC and I spend some time on Kongregate games.

No political affiliations, no religious believings, I accept all people's knowledge and I try to learn everything I can from everyone. I like to be some kind of Teacher or Diplomatic someday, I'm so interested on Political Science and Criminology too.

I play electric guitar and bass, I'm in a band of Hardcore Punk and in a Grunge Rock one, but they are new and I don't played in concerts since I left the other band.

I'm from Spain, I traveled at some european countries but I love to travel and discover my own country. I lived in so many different flats with very interesting people and I learned a lot from everyone.

So, only wish you all to enjoy this game and learn about all faction members, welcome all and enjoy Smile

Yours,
The_Cure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lightbringers.forumotion.com

The Cure's time
Page 1 of 1