Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not really new but hey 8-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaxthejax
Officer
Officer

not really new but hey 8-) Empty
PostSubject: not really new but hey 8-)   not really new but hey 8-) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:33 am

thought i'd also post some stuff about myself, as im not that active on chat most of the time Smile

my name is oskar, most people online call me jax, as thats my name throughout most games, either is fine.
im 16 and from the UK, i like to play games, particularly role playing and strategy, i much prefer games where high end PVP is dominated by skill rather than equipment and/or level. im also a national standard athlete (Very Happy) for triple jump and long jump, in my first year of the under 20 age group. you'll find me online most days of the week at some point between 4pm and midnight, as im still in school, doing my a levels in year 12 (chemistry, psychology, physics, general studies and english language).

thats about it really, if you want my facebook or msn, just ask me on chat or inbox me on kongregate Smile
Back to top Go down
The Cure
Founder
Founder
The Cure

not really new but hey 8-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not really new but hey 8-)   not really new but hey 8-) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:56 am

So, nice to meet you Jax Smile

I like rolepleying and strategy games too, it's only think I play, jeje.

Thanks for be at Lightbringers!
Back to top Go down
https://lightbringers.forumotion.com

not really new but hey 8-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: