Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schaoti

Greetings world Empty
PostSubject: Greetings world   Greetings world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi folks,
I'm Martin aka schaoti your newest Member. I'm an 29 aged physiotherapist, student of medicine and freshborn father. By having not the time to play "real" games anymore I play browsergames tyrants, WOD, or Antamar, to relax. If I find some time for other things Im go climbing/boulder, play guitar, or just read, (or since If got a son just sleep Wink )

Hope we' have nice time together.
Back to top Go down
FarDx

Greetings world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings world   Greetings world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello amd welcome!! That's great! Congratulations for all! (I don't know where to start, if your career, your hobbies or your son xP ) Hope you enjoy to play the game and beign with us =D

I'm also new and... I haven't introduced myself >_<, so... I'm Rafael, I have 24 years old and I'm studing Engineering (so please don't hit me for being absent some times at day) in Chile xP
Back to top Go down
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

Greetings world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings world   Greetings world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh you're unlocked now. Sorry it took so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings world   Greetings world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings world
Page 1 of 1