Forum for War Metal Tyrant faction of Lightbringers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quest Decks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eMpTy Kay

PostSubject: Quest Decks   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 pm

So I thought I would post something about the quests.

The quests are:
Impenetrable - Prevent all attack damage done to Walls. Refresh does not activate for Structures,
Copycat - Mimic targets allied Assault units.
Invigorate - Whenever a unit regains health it gains that much attack permanently
Clone Project - At the beginning of Player's turn, a random active allied unit gains the skill "Split" until end of turn (Split version of the card will not also have the skill "Split")
Quicksilver - All Assault units that do not already have it gain the skill "Evade".
Time Surge - Both Commanders gain the skill "Rush 1"
High Skies - "Flying" activates 100% against attackes without "Flying" or "Antiair".
Decay - (forgot to record the text, Cleanse does not work, creatures start with Disease & Poison 1)

I find my Lucina deck works well against Copycat, Clone Project and Time Surge. It consists of: Lucina, Predator, Aegis, Sabre, Shapshooter, Tiamat, Omega, Pathfinder, Ayrkrane, Iron Maiden, Abductor. You can use another Beserk creature for the Abductor.

My deck "Crazy Ogres" works well for Invigorate and Quicksilver. It consists of: Draco, four Sundering Ogre, two Asylum, Prism. Yes this deck is only seven cards. Preferred play order would be 2 ogres, prism, asylum, rest as wish. I may play 3 ogres if a later assult unit of the enemy has a low activation count.

Decay caused me a lot of problems. What I finally got to work is: Duncan, Fortified Cannon, Shrapnel Engine, two Gatling Tower, Tesla Cannon, Acropolis, two Electromagnetic Pulse, Mobile Fortress, Heli-Duster. The only critical play is to have the Mobile Fortress the 2nd to last card played and the Heli-Duster the last care played. They will hopefully last long enough then to do enough damage.

For Impenetrable, I find a deck used against the Behemoth raid works well. Currently I use Atlas, three Aquabat, five Support Carrier, two Trasmitter. I play the Transmitters last.

High Skies I don't have a good deck yet, I usually put something together from the Enclave Flagship raid to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egalisator
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quest Decks   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 am

There are deck suggestions on Fansite:
http://tyrant.40in.net/quest.php?id=1&q=Quest%3A+Step+1+%28Time+Surge%29
(use "next step" button for other quests)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quest Decks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbringers :: Decks :: Other decks-
Jump to: